#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator


     I think I am a procrastinator. When I want to do something, my brain has an Instant Gratification Monkey that says "Hey! Let's surf the Internet and look what happened in the world."  or " Oh~ I just want to veg out the whole day. I don't want to do anything. " and my homework still hasn't finished yet.  When the deadline is coming, the Panic Monster says "Stop phubbing! You need to finish your homework right now.". 

    Procrastination is caused by laziness and being easily distracted by some things or it makes you feel boring so you don't want to do it. To improve the procrastination, I will use the To-Do Lists and create schedules. Set a small target and finish step by step. You will get a sense of accomplishment and gradually improve it.






留言

  1. I usually use the To-Do List to beat the procrastination too~I think it's a useful method.

    回覆刪除
  2. To-Do Lists and create schedules are good idea!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章